MarbellaLimousines.com is for sale for £749
- Ideal domain name for any company or individual offering a limo service in Marbella
- This name suggests market dominance in its field
- Clients searching for “Marbella limousines” will instantly recall and identify with this name
- Build a website on this domain or use it for marketing purposes and direct it to your existing website
- Use email addresses associated with this domain such as email@example.com
- Registered since 2007
- Transfer fees are included in price
- Euro, dollar and bitcoin payment options available
A domain name like MarbellaLimousines.com can bring a great deal to the table in terms of benefiting your business.
A domain name should be:
Memorable – A good domain name will always be easy to remember. If it isn’t, customers might struggle to find you again and may end up at a competitor’s site instead.
Unique – I know, all domain names are unique by definition, but some are definitely more unique than others.
Descriptive – Domain names that tell you everything you need to know about the website behind it are right up there. A good generic domain will instantly identify you with the products and services you provide.
Trustworthy – trust and confidence are all important for online success and any domain name must convey both.
Radio Test – Would your domain name pass the radio test? If a customer heard it mentioned on the radio, would it be easily and correctly recalled later that day? And don’t ignore the radio test on the grounds that you never intend to advertise on radio. For radio test read word of mouth.
Domain Extension – Stick to what your average man in the street understands. For most people, that means .co.uk and .com.
MarbellaLimousines.com ticks a lot of boxes!
Keywords: limo, limos, limousines, limo hire, Costa Del Sol, Marbella, car hire, wedding, prom, travel, taxi, transport
Interested in purchasing MarbellaLimousines.com?
The domain name MarbellaLimousines.com is for sale for £749 including transfer fees. If it’s a name you want to own, fill in the contact form below and we will be in touch!
Financial Times, 7th March, 2014