This domain name is for sale for £1,549
(or 12 monthly instalment payments of £129.09 and use it from day one) price includes escrow and transfer fees
• Descriptive domain name for business selling 3D printing materials
• As 3D printing becomes less and less expensive, more people will have them in their homes - and will need the materials to make 3D objects
Ideal for Google Adwords campaign or similar - potential customers are more likely to click on an exact match domain than one not directly associated with the product
• Typically there are 6,600 searches for the term '3D printing materials' every month in the UK via Google alone
• Build a website on this domain or use it for marketing purposes and direct it to your existing website
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as sales@3Dprintingmaterials.co.uk
• Registered since 2013
• Transfer fees are included in price
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• As a guide to related domain sales, PrinterInks.co.uk sold for £15,000 in August 2010 and DigitalPrinting.co.uk sold for £9,950 in April 2012
A domain name like 3DPrintingMaterials.co.uk can bring a great deal to the table in terms of benefiting your business
A domain name should be:
Memorable – A good domain name will always be easy to remember. If it isn’t, customers might struggle to find you again and may end up at a competitor’s site instead.
Unique – I know, all domain names are unique by definition, but some are definitely more unique than others.
Descriptive – Domain names that tell you everything you need to know about the website behind it are right up there. A good generic domain will instantly identify you with the products and services you provide.
Trustworthy – trust and confidence are all important for online success and any domain name must convey both.
Radio Test – Would your domain name pass the radio test? If a customer heard it mentioned on the radio, would it be easily and correctly recalled later that day? And don’t ignore the radio test on the grounds that you never intend to advertise on radio. For radio test read word of mouth.
Domain Extension – Stick to what your average man in the street understands. For most people in the UK that means .co.uk and .com. When buying products or services online, Nominet research shows that 81% of British internet users prefer to use a .co.uk website over a .com.
3DPrintingMaterials.co.uk ticks a lot of boxes!
Keywords: 3D printing, printing materials, print, 3D objects
Interested in purchasing 3DPrintingMaterials.co.uk?
The domain name 3DPrintingMaterials.co.uk is for sale for £1,549 including transfer fees. If it’s a name you want to own, lease or work with us in partnership with, fill in the contact form below and we will be in touch!