AveragePenisSize.co.uk is for sale for £749
- What man doesn’t want to know the average penis size?
- Leverage this curiosity to sell male enhancement products and related goods and services
- Instantly memorable domain name, thereby increasing click through rates and reducing marketing costs
- Comes with rights to AveragePenisSize.uk
- The domain name AveragePenisLength.co.uk is included in the asking price
- Use email addresses associated with this domain such as email@example.com
- Registered since 2009
- Nominet transfer fees are included in the price
A domain name like AveragePenisSize.co.uk can bring a great deal to the table in terms of benefiting your business
A domain name should be:
Memorable – A good domain name will always be easy to remember. If it isn’t, customers might struggle to find you again and may end up at a competitor’s site instead.
Unique – I know, all domain names are unique by definition, but some are definitely more unique than others.
Descriptive – Domain names that tell you everything you need to know about the website behind it are right up there. A good generic domain will instantly identify you with the products and services you provide.
Trustworthy – trust and confidence are all important for online success and any domain name must convey both.
Radio Test – Would your domain name pass the radio test? If a customer heard it mentioned on the radio, would it be easily and correctly recalled later that day? And don’t ignore the radio test on the grounds that you never intend to advertise on radio. For radio test read word of mouth.
Domain Extension – Stick to what your average man in the street understands. For most people in the UK that means .co.uk and .com. When buying products or services online, Nominet research shows that 81% of British internet users prefer to use a .co.uk website over a .com.
AveragePenisSize.co.uk ticks a lot of boxes!
Keywords: bullet vibrators, vibrator, sex toys
Interested in purchasing AveragePenisSize.co.uk?
The domain name AveragePenisSize.co.uk is for sale for £749 including transfer fees. If it’s a name you want to own, fill in the contact form below and we will be in touch!
Financial Times, 7th March, 2014