This domain name is for sale for £749
(or 7 monthly instalment payments of £107 and use it from day one) price includes escrow and transfer fees
• The best UK domain name for any business that sells sunglasses for babies
• A category killer domain name like this implies you are a leader in your field - anyone searching for “baby sunglasses” will immediately recall this name and identify with it
• Typically there are 49,500 searches for the term 'baby sunglasses' every month in the UK via Google alone
• Descriptive and instantly memorable – the key to market dominance
• Build a website on it or use it for marketing purposes and direct it to your existing website
• Registered since 2012
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as email@example.com
• Transfer fees are included in price
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• As a guide to related domain sales, BabyGiftBoxes.co.uk sold for £1,188 (March 2011) and SunGlasses.co.uk sold for £5,000 (July 2006)
A domain name should be:
Memorable – A good domain name will always be easy to remember. If it isn’t, customers might struggle to find you again and may end up at a competitor’s site instead.
Unique – I know, all domain names are unique by definition, but some are definitely more unique than others.
Descriptive – Domain names that tell you everything you need to know about the website behind it are right up there. A good generic domain will instantly identify you with the products and services you provide.
Trustworthy – Trust and confidence are all important for online success and any domain name must convey both.
Radio Test – Would your domain name pass the radio test? If a customer heard it mentioned on the radio, would it be easily and correctly recalled later that day? And don’t ignore the radio test on the grounds that you never intend to advertise on radio. For radio test read word of mouth.
Domain Extension – Stick to what your average man in the street understands. For most people in the UK that means .co.uk and .com. When buying products or services online, Nominet research shows that 81% of British internet users prefer to use a .co.uk website over a .com.
BabySunglasses.co.uk ticks a lot of boxes!
Keywords: baby sunglasses, holiday, sunglasses for kids, eye protection, glasses, UV protection, sun
Interested in purchasing BabySunglasses.co.uk?
The domain name BabySunglasses.co.uk is for sale for £749 including transfer fees. If it’s a name you want to own, lease or work with us in partnership with, fill in the contact form below and we will be in touch!