BenidormJobs.com is for sale for £949
- Ideal name for a Benidorm based employment agency
- Build a website on this domain or use it for marketing purposes and direct it to your existing website
- This domain name is descriptive and instantly memorable, thereby increasing click through rates and reducing marketing costs
- BenidormJobs.co.uk is available separately – rare opportunity to get both the .co.uk and .com at the same time
- Use email addresses associated with this domain such as email@example.com
- Transfer fees are included in price
- As a guide to related domain sales, NIJobs.co.uk sold for £5,000 in November 2007 and JobsInYork.co.uk sold for £1,500 in May 2012
A domain name like BenidormJobs.com can bring a great deal to the table in terms of benefiting your business
A domain name should be:
Memorable – A good domain name will always be easy to remember. If it isn’t, customers might struggle to find you again and may end up at a competitor’s site instead.
Unique – I know, all domain names are unique by definition, but some are definitely more unique than others.
Descriptive – Domain names that tell you everything you need to know about the website behind it are right up there. A good generic domain will instantly identify you with the products and services you provide.
Trustworthy – trust and confidence are all important for online success and any domain name must convey both.
Radio Test – Would your domain name pass the radio test? If a customer heard it mentioned on the radio, would it be easily and correctly recalled later that day? And don’t ignore the radio test on the grounds that you never intend to advertise on radio. For radio test read word of mouth.
Domain Extension – Stick to what your average man in the street understands. For most people in the UK that means .co.uk and .com.
BenidormJobs.com ticks a lot of boxes!
Keywords: Benidorm, jobs, employment, agency work, career, job, Costa Blanca
Interested in purchasing BenidormJobs.com?
The domain name BenidormJobs.com is for sale for £949 including transfer fees. If it’s a name you want to own, fill in the contact form below and we will be in touch!
Financial Times, 7th March, 2014