• With the average cost of a funeral now around £3,100 (BBC news article, June 2012), an increasing number of people are choosing the cheaper option of organising it all themselves. People are increasingly turning to the internet to save money by buying a coffin online. The value of the domain name, CoffinsDirect.uk, to a business meeting this increasing demand, will only increase with time
• Instantly memorable domain name - the key to reducing your marketing spend year after year
• Perfect for a Google Adwords campaign or similar - potential customers are more likely to click on an exact match domain than one not directly associated with the product
• Existing business looking to rebrand? Do it with a category killer domain name. Or simply use it for marketing purposes and redirect its traffic to your existing website
• Start up? Instant credibility allows you to punch above your weight from day one
• Customers searching online for coffins will immediately recall and identify with this name
• Just a couple of extra sales will pay for it
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as email@example.com
• Transfer fees are included in price
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• As a guide to related domain sales, LawyersDirect.co.uk sold for £5,000 in August 2018, LightingDirect.co.uk sold for £7,500 in April 2015 and FineWinesDirect.co.uk sold for £3,100 in July 2020
1. Click the buy now button
Click the buy now button and purchase CoffinsDirect.uk through the checkout. Once the checkout process is complete CoffinsDirect.uk is taken off the market automatically.
2. We transfer the domain name to you
We take care of everything to transfer CoffinsDirect.uk into your name or that of your business. You will then become the owner of CoffinsDirect.uk (the Registrant in official-speak!).
3. You're now the proud owner of a new domain name!
We will help you move CoffinsDirect.uk to a domain name company of your choice so that you can manage it and develop it going forward. You are then free to do whatever you want with it - redirect it to an existing website or develop it as a brand new website for example.