• Ideal domain name for a loan company lending to people with a bad credit history who have been denied credit
• Perfect for a Google Adwords campaign or any other form of marketing - it makes the best first impression on potential customers who are then more likely to click
• Existing business looking to rebrand? Do it with a category killer domain name. Or simply use it for marketing purposes and redirect its traffic to your existing website
• Start up? Instant credibility allows you to punch above your weight from day one
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as email@example.com
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• Transfer fees are included in price
• As a guide to related domain sales, Secured-Loans.co.uk sold for £4,001 in October 2009 and CheapestLoans.co.uk sold for £10,000 in April 2012
1. Reserve DeniedCredit.uk
Click the reserve now button to reserve DeniedCredit.uk with a £100 deposit. Once the checkout process is complete, DeniedCredit.uk is taken off the market automatically. We will then arrange for either the balance to be paid or to set up a lease-to-buy monthly instalment plan. Escrow-protected payments available.
2. We transfer the domain name to you
Once full payment has been received, we take care of everything to transfer DeniedCredit.uk into your name or that of your business. You will then become the owner of DeniedCredit.uk (the Registrant in official-speak!). The transfer process is usually complete within an hour of payment being received (during business hours). If paying by instalment, the transfer of ownership takes place on receipt of your final instalment payment, but you can use the name from your first payment.
3. You're now the proud owner of a new domain name!
We will help you move DeniedCredit.uk to a domain name company of your choice so that you can manage it and develop it going forward. You are then free to do whatever you want with it - redirect it to an existing website or develop it as a brand new website for example.