Hamburg.co.uk is for sale for £1,949
- Hamburg is Germany’s second biggest city and one of the most affluent cities in Europe. It has become a media and industrial centre and has a wide variety of attractions for tourists
- This place name domain is ideal for an online guide to Hamburg
- Instantly memorable – the key to increasing click through rates and reducing marketing costs
- Build a website on it or use it for marketing purposes and direct it to your existing website
- Registered since 1999
- Comes with the rights to Hamburg.uk
- Use email addresses associated with this domain such as firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nominet transfer fees are included in price
- As a guide to related domain sales, Marseille.co.uk sold for £2,000 in April 2009 and Mallorca.co.uk sold for £24,000 in February 2008
A domain name like Hamburg.co.uk can bring a great deal to the table in terms of benefiting your business
A domain name should be:
Memorable – A good domain name will always be easy to remember. If it isn’t, customers might struggle to find you again and may end up at a competitor’s site instead.
Unique – I know, all domain names are unique by definition, but some are definitely more unique than others.
Descriptive – Domain names that tell you everything you need to know about the website behind it are right up there. A good generic domain will instantly identify you with the products and services you provide.
Trustworthy – trust and confidence are all important for online success and any domain name must convey both.
Radio Test – Would your domain name pass the radio test? If a customer heard it mentioned on the radio, would it be easily and correctly recalled later that day? And don’t ignore the radio test on the grounds that you never intend to advertise on radio. For radio test read word of mouth.
Domain Extension – Stick to what your average man in the street understands. For most people in the UK that means .co.uk and .com. When buying products or services online, Nominet research shows that 81% of British internet users prefer to use a .co.uk website over a .com.
Hamburg.co.uk ticks a lot of boxes!
Keywords: Hamburg, Germany, tourism, visit
Interested in purchasing Hamburg.co.uk?
The domain name Hamburg.co.uk is for sale for £1,949 including transfer fees. If it’s a name you want to own, fill in the contact form below and we will be in touch!
Financial Times, 7th March, 2014