JobsFor16YearOlds.co.uk is for sale for
- Descriptive name, ideal for an employment agency with jobs for 16 year olds
- Instantly memorable, thereby increasing click through rates and reducing marketing costs
- Comes with rights to JobsFor16YearOlds.uk
- Use email addresses associated with this domain such as firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nominet transfer fees are included in price
- As a guide to related domain sales, FindJobs.co.uk sold for £2,455 in May 2011 and JobsDirect.co.uk sold for £9,500 in August 2012
A domain name like JobsFor16YearOlds.co.uk can bring a great deal to the table in terms of benefiting your business
A domain name should be:
Memorable – A good domain name will always be easy to remember. If it isn’t, customers might struggle to find you again and may end up at a competitor’s site instead.
Unique – I know, all domain names are unique by definition, but some are definitely more unique than others.
Descriptive – Domain names that tell you everything you need to know about the website behind it are right up there. A good generic domain will instantly identify you with the products and services you provide.
Trustworthy – trust and confidence are all important for online success and any domain name must convey both.
Radio Test – Would your domain name pass the radio test? If a customer heard it mentioned on the radio, would it be easily and correctly recalled later that day? And don’t ignore the radio test on the grounds that you never intend to advertise on radio. For radio test read word of mouth.
Domain Extension – Stick to what your average man in the street understands. For most people in the UK that means .co.uk and .com. When buying products or services online, Nominet research shows that 81% of British internet users prefer to use a .co.uk website over a .com.
JobsFor16YearOlds.co.uk ticks a lot of boxes!
Keywords: jobs, teenager, employment, agency work, career, job
Interested in purchasing JobsFor16YearOlds.co.uk?
The domain name JobsFor16YearOlds.co.uk is for sale for
£295 £149 including transfer fees. If it’s a name you want to own, fill in the contact form below and we will be in touch!
Financial Times, 7th March, 2014