kook (n.) Slang: A person regarded as strange, eccentric, or crazy
• Short and highly brandable domain name with a variety of commercial uses
• A great play on the word “cook”, this is a rarely available four letter palindrome (reads the same backwards as forwards)
• Stand out from competitors with the instantaneous authority and immediate credibility of a memorable, market leading domain name
• Perfect for a Google Adwords campaign or similar - it makes the best first impression on potential customers who are then more likely to click
• Implies market dominance - ideal for an established player or a newcomer looking to make an instant impact
• Build a website on this domain or use it for marketing purposes and direct it to your existing website
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as email@example.com
• Transfer fees are included in price
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• As a guide to related domain sales, Kompany.co.uk sold for £7,500 in January 2012 and Nova.co.uk sold for £9,250 in March 2020
1. Reserve Kook.uk
Click the reserve now button to reserve Kook.uk with a £100 deposit. Once the checkout process is complete, Kook.uk is taken off the market automatically. We will then arrange for either the balance to be paid or to set up a lease-to-buy monthly instalment plan. Escrow-protected payments available.
2. We transfer the domain name to you
Once full payment has been received, we take care of everything to transfer Kook.uk into your name or that of your business. You will then become the owner of Kook.uk (the Registrant in official-speak!). The transfer process is usually complete within an hour of payment being received (during business hours). If paying by instalment, the transfer of ownership takes place on receipt of your final instalment payment, but you can use the name from your first payment.
3. You're now the proud owner of a new domain name!
We will help you move Kook.uk to a domain name company of your choice so that you can manage it and develop it going forward. You are then free to do whatever you want with it - redirect it to an existing website or develop it as a brand new website for example.