GET THIS DOMAIN NAME TODAY
Transfered to you within 24 hours
From Nominet Registrar
LEASE TO BUY PAYMENT PLANS
Up to five years to pay
Today, more than ever, your business needs the best online presence possible to make the most of the opportunities afforded by the internet. A great domain name is key to doing that. If this is the name for you, don't miss this chance to own it.
Interested in purchasing Marquee-Hire.uk but need more information?
The domain name Marquee-Hire.uk is for sale for £1,795 including transfer fees. If it's a name you want to own, but have questions, you can contact us either by live chat, or via the button below.
• Descriptive domain name for a marquee hire business in the UK
• Easily recalled - the key to repeat business and reduced marketing spend
• Average spend on marquee hire for a wedding is £5,007 (source: 2019 UK Wedding Report)
• Typically there are 18,100 searches for the term 'marquee hire' every month in the UK via Google alone with an average cost per click of £2.98
• Perfect for a Google Adwords campaign or similar - potential customers are more likely to click on an exact match domain than one not directly associated with the product
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as email@example.com
• If this domain name secures just one new clients for your business it will have paid for itself - and then it will keep on working for you year after year
• Transfer fees are included in price
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• As a guide to related domain sales, EventHire.co.uk sold for £4,000 in November 2013, VanHire.co.uk sold for £13,300 in January 2016 and BouncyCastleHire.co.uk sold for £4,100 in February 2012
A domain name like Marquee-Hire.uk can bring a great deal to the table in terms of benefiting your business
A good domain name will always be easy to remember. If it isn't, customers might struggle to find you again and may end up at a competitor's site instead.
I know, all domain names are unique by definition, but some are definitely more unique than others.
Domain names that tell you everything you need to know about the website behind it are right up there. A good generic domain will instantly identify you with the products and services you provide.
Trust and confidence are all important for online success and any domain name must convey both.
Would your domain name pass the radio test? If a customer heard it mentioned on the radio, would it be easily and correctly recalled later that day? And don't ignore the radio test on the grounds that you never intend to advertise on radio. For radio test read word of mouth.
Stick to what your average man in the street understands. For most people in the UK that means .uk, .co.uk and .com. When buying products or services online, Nominet research shows that 81% of British internet users prefer to use a .co.uk website over a .com.