This domain name is for sale for £1,495. Secure it for your business with a £100 deposit and pay the balance with escrow protection by card or bank transfer
Want 25% off the asking price? Reserve the name for £100, pay the balance in full within five days, and we'll give you 25% off!
Or pay by instalment
Interested in purchasing MedicalShop.uk but need more information?
The domain name MedicalShop.uk is for sale for £1,495 including transfer fees. If it's a name you want to own, fill in the contact form below and we will be in touch. And if required, we can also help you turn your domain name into a business with web design, content creation, SEO and SEM.
GET THIS DOMAIN NAME TODAY
Transfered to you within 24 hours
From Nominet Registrar
LEASE TO BUY PAYMENT PLANS
Up to five years to pay
• A great domain name for an online chemist or medical supply business
• Descriptive and easy to remember
• Perfect for a Google Adwords campaign or similar - potential customers are more likely to click on an exact match domain
• Existing business looking to rebrand? Do it with a category killer domain name. Or simply use it for marketing purposes and redirect its traffic to your existing website
• Start up? Instant credibility allows you to punch above your weight from day one
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as email@example.com
• Transfer fees are included in price
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• As a guide to related sales, Mediation.uk sold for £2,000 in August 2019, VetPharmacy.co.uk sold for £1,870 in June 2009, HealthScreening.co.uk sold for £8,800 in March 2014, HealthShop.co.uk sold for £4,999 in May 2015 and WellnessShop.co.uk for £1,500 in March 2008
A domain name like MedicalShop.uk can bring a great deal to the table in terms of benefiting your business
A good domain name will always be easy to remember. If it isn't, customers might struggle to find you again and may end up at a competitor's site instead.
I know, all domain names are unique by definition, but some are definitely more unique than others.
Domain names that tell you everything you need to know about the website behind it are right up there. A good generic domain will instantly identify you with the products and services you provide.
Trust and confidence are all important for online success and any domain name must convey both.
Would your domain name pass the radio test? If a customer heard it mentioned on the radio, would it be easily and correctly recalled later that day? And don't ignore the radio test on the grounds that you never intend to advertise on radio. For radio test read word of mouth.
Stick to what your average man in the street understands. For most people in the UK that means .uk, .co.uk and .com. When buying products or services online, Nominet research shows that 81% of British internet users prefer to use a .co.uk website over a .com.
MedicalShop.uk ticks a lot of boxes!
Keywords: medical shop, medical supplies, online chemist, pharmacy, medicine, doctor, medical, health, online medical advice, online prescription, medical help, healthcare, doctors, consultation, diagnosis, diagnose