This domain name is for sale for £7,995
(or 12 monthly instalment payments of £666.25 and use it from day one) price includes escrow and transfer fees
Onesie: "A loose-fitting one-piece leisure garment for adults, covering the torso and legs"
Oxford Dictionary (Oxford University Press)
• No better domain name for a business selling or manufacturing onesies
• Perfect for a Google Adwords campaign or similar - potential customers are more likely to click on an exact match domain than one not directly associated with the product
• Typically there are 1,220,000 searches for the term 'onesies' every month in the UK via Google alone
• Existing business looking to rebrand? Do it with a category killer domain name such as this one. It's a good defensive business move as it immediately elevates your business above that of your competitors
• Start up? Instant credibility allows you to punch above your weight from day one and leapfrog the competition
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as firstname.lastname@example.org
• Transfer fees are included in the price
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• As a guide to related domain sales, Skirts.co.uk sold for £3,000 in April 2008 and Caps.co.uk sold for £15,000 in March 2017
A domain name like Onesies.co.uk can bring a great deal to the table in terms of benefiting your business
A domain name should be:
Memorable – A good domain name will always be easy to remember. If it isn’t, customers might struggle to find you again and may end up at a competitor’s site instead.
Unique – I know, all domain names are unique by definition, but some are definitely more unique than others.
Descriptive – Domain names that tell you everything you need to know about the website behind it are right up there. A good generic domain will instantly identify you with the products and services you provide.
Trustworthy – Trust and confidence are all important for online success and any domain name must convey both.
Radio Test – Would your domain name pass the radio test? If a customer heard it mentioned on the radio, would it be easily and correctly recalled later that day? And don’t ignore the radio test on the grounds that you never intend to advertise on radio. For radio test read word of mouth.
Domain Extension – Stick to what your average man in the street understands. For most people in the UK that means .co.uk and .com. When buying products or services online, Nominet research shows that 81% of British internet users prefer to use a .co.uk website over a .com.
The domain name Onesies.co.uk is for sale for £7,995 including transfer fees. If it’s a name you want to own, lease or work with us in partnership with, fill in the contact form below and we will be in touch!