This domain name is for sale for £3,495
(or 12 monthly instalment payments of £291.25 and use it from day one) price includes escrow and transfer fees • Ideal domain name for a website dedicated to womens running, with training advice, hints and tips, nutrition advice, news, events, rankings, courses etc
• Typically there are 22,200 searches for the term 'womens running' every month in the UK via Google alone
• Also perfect for a business specialising in running shoes and clothing for women
• Instantly memorable - the key to reduced marketing spend
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as email@example.com
• Transfer fees are included in price
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• As a guide to related domain sales, WomensFitness.co.uk sold for £3,500 in May 2008
A domain name like WomensRunning.uk can bring a great deal to the table in terms of benefiting your business
A domain name should be:
Memorable – A good domain name will always be easy to remember. If it isn’t, customers might struggle to find you again and may end up at a competitor’s site instead.
Unique – I know, all domain names are unique by definition, but some are definitely more unique than others.
Descriptive – Domain names that tell you everything you need to know about the website behind it are right up there. A good generic domain will instantly identify you with the products and services you provide.
Trustworthy – Trust and confidence are all important for online success and any domain name must convey both.
Radio Test – Would your domain name pass the radio test? If a customer heard it mentioned on the radio, would it be easily and correctly recalled later that day? And don’t ignore the radio test on the grounds that you never intend to advertise on radio. For radio test read word of mouth.
Domain Extension – .uk domain names are the latest addition to the UK domain name family and have huge potential given that they are also the shortest. 81% of British internet users prefer to use a website using a UK domain name when buying online over a .com.
The domain name WomensRunning.uk is for sale for £3,495 including transfer fees. If it’s a name you want to own, lease or work with us in partnership with, fill in the contact form below and we will be in touch!