Bourbon is a type of American whiskey, made primarily from corn. Great in cocktails such as the Manhattan or Old Fashioned, it's becoming increasing popular in the UK too
• A premium domain name, perfect for anyone in the whiskey business
• Also has a wide variety of other commercial uses as it's easily brandable
• Perfect for a Google Adwords campaign or similar - potential customers are more likely to click on an exact match domain than one not directly associated with the product
• Typically there are 22,200 searches for the term 'Bourbon' every month in the UK via Google alone
• Descriptive and instantly memorable – the key to market dominance
• Build a website on it or use it for marketing purposes and direct it to your existing website
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as firstname.lastname@example.org
• Transfer fees are included in price
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
1. Reserve Bourbon.co.uk
Click the reserve now button to reserve Bourbon.co.uk with a £100 deposit. Once the checkout process is complete, Bourbon.co.uk is taken off the market automatically. We will then arrange for either the balance to be paid or to set up a lease-to-buy monthly instalment plan. Escrow-protected payments available.
2. We transfer the domain name to you
Once full payment has been received, we take care of everything to transfer Bourbon.co.uk into your name or that of your business. You will then become the owner of Bourbon.co.uk (the Registrant in official-speak!). The transfer process is usually complete within an hour of payment being received (during business hours). If paying by instalment, the transfer of ownership takes place on receipt of your final instalment payment, but you can use the name from your first payment.
3. You're now the proud owner of a new domain name!
We will help you move Bourbon.co.uk to a domain name company of your choice so that you can manage it and develop it going forward. You are then free to do whatever you want with it - redirect it to an existing website or develop it as a brand new website for example.