GET THIS DOMAIN NAME TODAY
Transfered to you within 24 hours
From Nominet Registrar
LEASE TO BUY PAYMENT PLANS
Up to five years to pay
Today, more than ever, your business needs the best online presence possible to make the most of the opportunities afforded by the internet. A great domain name is key to doing that. If this is the name for you, don't miss this chance to own it.
Interested in purchasing Bearsden.uk but need more information?
The domain name Bearsden.uk is for sale for £2,395 including transfer fees. If it's a name you want to own, but have questions, you can contact us either by live chat, or via the button below.
The Glasgow suburb of Bearsden has a population of around 28,000. It is just six miles from the City Centre, and is one of the wealthiest towns in Scotland
• A category killer geo name for website serving town of Bearsden
• Typically there are 14,800 searches for the term 'Bearsden' every month in the UK via Google alone
• With Bearsden.uk, you will be able to use email addresses such as email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Indeed, you could roll it out, allowing any resident of Bearsden to have an email address @bearsden.uk
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• Transfer fees are included in price
• As a guide to related sales, Melrose.co.uk sold for £4,450 in May 2011, Croydon.co.uk sold for £9,000 in April 2009 and Whitstable.co.uk sold for £12,000 in January 2015
A domain name like Bearsden.uk can bring a great deal to the table in terms of benefiting your business
A good domain name will always be easy to remember. If it isn't, customers might struggle to find you again and may end up at a competitor's site instead.
I know, all domain names are unique by definition, but some are definitely more unique than others.
Domain names that tell you everything you need to know about the website behind it are right up there. A good generic domain will instantly identify you with the products and services you provide.
Trust and confidence are all important for online success and any domain name must convey both.
Would your domain name pass the radio test? If a customer heard it mentioned on the radio, would it be easily and correctly recalled later that day? And don't ignore the radio test on the grounds that you never intend to advertise on radio. For radio test read word of mouth.
Stick to what your average man in the street understands. For most people in the UK that means .uk, .co.uk and .com. When buying products or services online, Nominet research shows that 81% of British internet users prefer to use a .co.uk website over a .com.
Bearsden.uk ticks a lot of boxes!
Keywords: Bearsden, Scotland, Glasgow, town, city, places, geography