This domain name is for sale for £7,495
(or 12 monthly instalment payments of £624.59 and use it from day one) Contact us about this domain • Premium domain name, ideal for anyone in the printing business offering low prices
• This name suggests market dominance in its field – THE place to go for cheap printing
• (As an aside – here’s a possible tagline: We cut prices not corners)
• Typically there are 9,900 searches for the term 'cheap printing' every month in the UK via Google alone
• Instantly memorable, thereby increasing click through rates and reducing marketing costs
• Build a website on this domain or use it for marketing purposes and direct it to your existing website
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as email@example.com
• Registered since 2003
• Transfer fees are included in price
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• As a guide to related domain sales, PrinterInks.co.uk sold for £15,000 in August 2010, DigitalPrinting.co.uk sold for £9,950 in April 2012 and CheapCruises.co.uk sold for £50,000 in July 2012
A domain name like CheapPrinting.co.uk can bring a great deal to the table in terms of benefiting your business
A domain name should be:
Memorable – A good domain name will always be easy to remember. If it isn’t, customers might struggle to find you again and may end up at a competitor’s site instead.
Unique – I know, all domain names are unique by definition, but some are definitely more unique than others.
Descriptive – Domain names that tell you everything you need to know about the website behind it are right up there. A good generic domain will instantly identify you with the products and services you provide.
Trustworthy – Trust and confidence are all important for online success and any domain name must convey both.
Radio Test – Would your domain name pass the radio test? If a customer heard it mentioned on the radio, would it be easily and correctly recalled later that day? And don’t ignore the radio test on the grounds that you never intend to advertise on radio. For radio test read word of mouth.
Domain Extension – Stick to what your average man in the street understands. For most people in the UK that means .co.uk and .com. When buying products or services online, Nominet research shows that 81% of British internet users prefer to use a .co.uk website over a .com.
The domain name CheapPrinting.co.uk is for sale for £7,495 including transfer fees. If it’s a name you want to own, lease or work with us in partnership with, fill in the contact form below and we will be in touch!
George Marshall, the founder of Brandwise, has been buying and selling names on the domain aftermarket since 1999.
George is a Nominet Member and a Nominet Registrar, bound by both the Members' code and the Registrars' code of conduct. Specifically this requires Members to deal with any person, business or other organisation in a respectful, professional and courteous manner.
Buy from us with complete peace of mind. All payments are held in escrow by an independent third party, Transpact.com, until the domain name transfer to you is complete.
We guarantee that all domain sales and transfers are dealt with promptly and we continue to work with customers after the transfer of ownership to ensure that they have complete control of the purchased domain name via a Registrar of their choice. In short, we'll look after you.
Save on Domain Renewals
The registration period of all domain names sold via Brandwise for £199 or more will be extended to 2020 with our compliments!