• Descriptive domain name that is perfect as a marketing tool for a company that manufactures or sells constipation remedies
• Perfect for a Google Adwords campaign or similar - potential customers are more likely to click on an exact match domain
• Typically there are 74,000 searches for the term 'constipation' every month in the UK via Google alone
• Suggests market dominance in its field
• Instantly memorable domain name
• Existing business looking to rebrand? Do it with a category killer domain name. Or simply use it for marketing purposes and redirect its traffic to your existing website
• Start up? Instant credibility allows you to punch above your weight from day one
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as email@example.com
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• Transfer fees are included in price
• As a guide to related domain sales, GainingWeight.co.uk sold for £8,000 in December 2011
1. Reserve Constipation.co.uk
Click the reserve now button to reserve Constipation.co.uk with a £100 deposit. Once the checkout process is complete, Constipation.co.uk is taken off the market automatically. We will then arrange for either the balance to be paid or to set up a lease-to-buy monthly instalment plan. Escrow-protected payments available.
2. We transfer the domain name to you
Once full payment has been received, we take care of everything to transfer Constipation.co.uk into your name or that of your business. You will then become the owner of Constipation.co.uk (the Registrant in official-speak!). The transfer process is usually complete within an hour of payment being received (during business hours). If paying by instalment, the transfer of ownership takes place on receipt of your final instalment payment, but you can use the name from your first payment.
3. You're now the proud owner of a new domain name!
We will help you move Constipation.co.uk to a domain name company of your choice so that you can manage it and develop it going forward. You are then free to do whatever you want with it - redirect it to an existing website or develop it as a brand new website for example.