• Descriptive and memorable domain name ideal for any business involved in the supply of fairground rides
• Typically there are 3,600 searches for the term 'fairground rides' every month in the UK via Google alone
• Great for a Google Adwords campaign or similar - potential customers are more likely to click on an exact match domain than one not directly associated with the product
• A premium name gives you instant credibility - perfect for an established player or a newcomer looking to make an instant impact
• Build a website on it or use it for marketing purposes and direct it to your existing website
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as email@example.com
• Transfer fees are included in price
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• As a guide to related domain sales, PhotoBooth.co.uk sold for £4,295 in October 2011, VanHire.co.uk sold for £13,300 in January 2016 and BouncyCastleHire.co.uk sold for £4,100 in February 2012
1. Reserve FairgroundRides.co.uk
Click the reserve now button to reserve FairgroundRides.co.uk with a £100 deposit. Once the checkout process is complete, FairgroundRides.co.uk is taken off the market automatically. We will then arrange for either the balance to be paid or to set up a lease-to-buy monthly instalment plan. Escrow-protected payments available.
2. We transfer the domain name to you
Once full payment has been received, we take care of everything to transfer FairgroundRides.co.uk into your name or that of your business. You will then become the owner of FairgroundRides.co.uk (the Registrant in official-speak!). The transfer process is usually complete within an hour of payment being received (during business hours). If paying by instalment, the transfer of ownership takes place on receipt of your final instalment payment, but you can use the name from your first payment.
3. You're now the proud owner of a new domain name!
We will help you move FairgroundRides.co.uk to a domain name company of your choice so that you can manage it and develop it going forward. You are then free to do whatever you want with it - redirect it to an existing website or develop it as a brand new website for example.