• Brandable and descriptive domain name ideal for a business that provides credit score reports
• Instantly memorable and ideal for use in any form of advertising or marketing as it tells customers exactly what it does
• Implies market dominance in its field
• Build a website on this domain or use it for marketing purposes and direct it to your existing website
• Registered since 2008
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as email@example.com
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• Transfer fees are included in price
• As a guide to related sales, FreeCreditReport.co.uk sold for £200,000 in October 2008, FreeCreditReports.co.uk sold for £45,000 in October 2008, CreditScore.uk sold for £5,410 in August 2019 andFree.co.uk sold for £160,000 in March 2020
1. Reserve FreeOnlineCreditCheck.co.uk
Click the reserve now button to reserve FreeOnlineCreditCheck.co.uk with a £100 deposit. Once the checkout process is complete, FreeOnlineCreditCheck.co.uk is taken off the market automatically. We will then arrange for either the balance to be paid or to set up a lease-to-buy monthly instalment plan. Escrow-protected payments available.
2. We transfer the domain name to you
Once full payment has been received, we take care of everything to transfer FreeOnlineCreditCheck.co.uk into your name or that of your business. You will then become the owner of FreeOnlineCreditCheck.co.uk (the Registrant in official-speak!). The transfer process is usually complete within an hour of payment being received (during business hours). If paying by instalment, the transfer of ownership takes place on receipt of your final instalment payment, but you can use the name from your first payment.
3. You're now the proud owner of a new domain name!
We will help you move FreeOnlineCreditCheck.co.uk to a domain name company of your choice so that you can manage it and develop it going forward. You are then free to do whatever you want with it - redirect it to an existing website or develop it as a brand new website for example.