• A category killer name for a website serving the town of Halesowen (population 58,135)
• Instantly memorable, great for marketing
• Typically there are 18,100 searches for the term 'Halesowen' every month in the UK via Google alone
• Registered since 2003
• Build a website on this domain or use it for marketing purposes and direct it to your existing website
• With Halesowen.co.uk, you will be able to use email addresses such as firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Indeed, you could roll it out, allowing any resident of Halesowen to have an email address @halesowen.co.uk
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• Transfer fees are included in price
• As a guide to related sales, Hampton.co.uk sold for £25,000 in April 2019, Croydon.co.uk sold for £9,000 in April 2009 and Whitstable.co.uk sold for £12,000 in January 2015
1. Reserve Halesowen.co.uk
Click the reserve now button to reserve Halesowen.co.uk with a £100 deposit. Once the checkout process is complete, Halesowen.co.uk is taken off the market automatically. We will then arrange for either the balance to be paid or to set up a lease-to-buy monthly instalment plan. Escrow-protected payments available.
2. We transfer the domain name to you
Once full payment has been received, we take care of everything to transfer Halesowen.co.uk into your name or that of your business. You will then become the owner of Halesowen.co.uk (the Registrant in official-speak!). The transfer process is usually complete within an hour of payment being received (during business hours). If paying by instalment, the transfer of ownership takes place on receipt of your final instalment payment, but you can use the name from your first payment.
3. You're now the proud owner of a new domain name!
We will help you move Halesowen.co.uk to a domain name company of your choice so that you can manage it and develop it going forward. You are then free to do whatever you want with it - redirect it to an existing website or develop it as a brand new website for example.