This domain name is for sale for £949
(or 10 monthly instalment payments of £94.90 and use it from day one) price includes escrow and transfer fees
• A great domain name for anyone whose surname is Hibbs or a business trading as Hibbs
• Typically there are 4,400 searches for the acronym 'Hibbs' every month in the UK via Google alone
• Use email addresses such as firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Indeed, you could roll it out, allowing any family member to have an email address @hibbs.co.uk
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• Transfer fees are included in price
As a guide to related domain sales, Maguire.co.uk sold for £5,000 in August 2018, Clarke.co.uk sold for £3,999 in March 2017, Fowler.co.uk sold for £1,500 in January 2010 and Walsh.co.uk sold for £1,500 in January 2015
A domain name like Hibbs.co.uk can bring a great deal to the table in terms of benefiting your business
A domain name should be:
Memorable – A good domain name will always be easy to remember. If it isn’t, customers might struggle to find you again and may end up at a competitor’s site instead.
Unique – I know, all domain names are unique by definition, but some are definitely more unique than others.
Descriptive – Domain names that tell you everything you need to know about the website behind it are right up there. A good generic domain will instantly identify you with the products and services you provide.
Trustworthy – Trust and confidence are all important for online success and any domain name must convey both.
Radio Test – Would your domain name pass the radio test? If a customer heard it mentioned on the radio, would it be easily and correctly recalled later that day? And don’t ignore the radio test on the grounds that you never intend to advertise on radio. For radio test read word of mouth.
Domain Extension – Stick to what your average man in the street understands. For most people in the UK that means .co.uk and .com. When buying products or services online, Nominet research shows that 81% of British internet users prefer to use a .co.uk website over a .com.
Hibbs.co.uk ticks a lot of boxes!
Keywords: Hibbs, surname
Interested in purchasing Hibbs.co.uk?
The domain name Hibbs.co.uk is for sale for £949 including transfer fees. If it’s a name you want to own, lease or work with us in partnership with, fill in the contact form below and we will be in touch!