• Highly brandable domain name for an online medical helpline business
• There has been a rapid increase in the number of people turning to Internet doctors for advice, medical consultations and prescriptions. It is a sector that looks set to grow year on year
• Memorable domain name - the secret to reduced marketing spend
• Build a website on this domain or use it for marketing purposes and direct it to your existing website
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as email@example.com
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• Transfer fees are included in price
• As a guide to related domain sales, iPlanner.co.uk sold for £5,000 in January 2009, Healthcare.uk sold for £30,450 in September 2020, Healthscreening.co.uk sold for £8,800 in March 2014, gbet.co.uk sold for £6,800 in November 2020 and iFast.co.uk sold for £4,421 in May 2011
1. Reserve iPatient.co.uk
Click the reserve now button to reserve iPatient.co.uk with a £100 deposit. Once the checkout process is complete, iPatient.co.uk is taken off the market automatically. We will then arrange for either the balance to be paid or to set up a lease-to-buy monthly instalment plan. Escrow-protected payments available.
2. We transfer the domain name to you
Once full payment has been received, we take care of everything to transfer iPatient.co.uk into your name or that of your business. You will then become the owner of iPatient.co.uk (the Registrant in official-speak!). The transfer process is usually complete within an hour of payment being received (during business hours). If paying by instalment, the transfer of ownership takes place on receipt of your final instalment payment, but you can use the name from your first payment.
3. You're now the proud owner of a new domain name!
We will help you move iPatient.co.uk to a domain name company of your choice so that you can manage it and develop it going forward. You are then free to do whatever you want with it - redirect it to an existing website or develop it as a brand new website for example.