• A jetsetter is part of the jet set, a group of wealthy people who travel the world to attend social activities at fashionable destinations
• A great domain name for a luxury holiday business or could be used for branding ie for luggage specialists
• Stand out from competitors with the authority and credibility that a premium domain name brings
• Perfect for a Google Adwords campaign or similar - it makes the best first impression on potential customers who are then more likely to click
• Typically there are 8,100 monthly searches for the term 'jetsetters' every month via Google alone
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as email@example.com
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• Transfer fees are included in price
• As a guide to related domain sales, Cruises.co.uk sold for £560,000 in February 2008, TravelMatch.co.uk sold for £11,500 in April 2009 and CheapCruises.co.uk sold for £50,000 in July 2012
1. Reserve Jetsetters.co.uk
Click the reserve now button to reserve Jetsetters.co.uk with a £100 deposit. Once the checkout process is complete, Jetsetters.co.uk is taken off the market automatically. We will then arrange for either the balance to be paid or to set up a lease-to-buy monthly instalment plan. Escrow-protected payments available.
2. We transfer the domain name to you
Once full payment has been received, we take care of everything to transfer Jetsetters.co.uk into your name or that of your business. You will then become the owner of Jetsetters.co.uk (the Registrant in official-speak!). The transfer process is usually complete within an hour of payment being received (during business hours). If paying by instalment, the transfer of ownership takes place on receipt of your final instalment payment, but you can use the name from your first payment.
3. You're now the proud owner of a new domain name!
We will help you move Jetsetters.co.uk to a domain name company of your choice so that you can manage it and develop it going forward. You are then free to do whatever you want with it - redirect it to an existing website or develop it as a brand new website for example.