• Short and descriptive four letter domain name
• Great for a website dedicated to all things to do with knitting
• Stand out from competitors with the instant authority and credibility of a market leading domain name
• Perfect for a Google Adwords campaign or similar - it makes the best first impression on potential customers who are then more likely to click
• Typically there are 18,100 searches for the term 'knit' every month in the UK via Google alone - that's a lot of extra potential business
• The shorter .uk domain names have received a boost in public recognition because of the covid-19 pandemic, with the likes of nhs.uk and gov.uk being very widely promoted
• Easy recall - the key to return traffic and reduced marketing spend
• Ideal for both an established player or for a newcomer looking to make an instant impact
• Build a website on this domain or use it for marketing purposes and direct it to your existing website
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as firstname.lastname@example.org
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• Transfer fees are included in price
• As a guide to related domain sale, Done.co.uk sold for £14,375 in November 2011 and Sew.co.uk sold for £10,000 in September 2012
1. Reserve Knit.uk
Click the reserve now button to reserve Knit.uk with a £100 deposit. Once the checkout process is complete, Knit.uk is taken off the market automatically. We will then arrange for either the balance to be paid or to set up a lease-to-buy monthly instalment plan. Escrow-protected payments available.
2. We transfer the domain name to you
Once full payment has been received, we take care of everything to transfer Knit.uk into your name or that of your business. You will then become the owner of Knit.uk (the Registrant in official-speak!). The transfer process is usually complete within an hour of payment being received (during business hours). If paying by instalment, the transfer of ownership takes place on receipt of your final instalment payment, but you can use the name from your first payment.
3. You're now the proud owner of a new domain name!
We will help you move Knit.uk to a domain name company of your choice so that you can manage it and develop it going forward. You are then free to do whatever you want with it - redirect it to an existing website or develop it as a brand new website for example.