• Ideal for any business selling supplements, vitamins and minerals for athletes, body builders and the general public. Also perfect for a company involved in providing healthy, balanced ready meals
• Descriptive and instantly memorable, the key to increased traffic
• Implies a level of market dominance
• Registered since 2008
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as email@example.com
• Build a website on this domain or use it for marketing purposes and direct it to your existing website
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• Transfer fees are included in price
• As a guide to related domain sales, HotMeals.co.uk sold for £3,795 in January 2010, FineWinesDirect.co.uk sold for £3,100 in July 2020, Nutritious.co.uk sold for £2,375 in June 2016 and LightingDirect.co.uk sold for £7,500 in April 2015
1. Reserve NutritionDirect.co.uk
Click the reserve now button to reserve NutritionDirect.co.uk with a £100 deposit. Once the checkout process is complete, NutritionDirect.co.uk is taken off the market automatically. We will then arrange for either the balance to be paid or to set up a lease-to-buy monthly instalment plan. Escrow-protected payments available.
2. We transfer the domain name to you
Once full payment has been received, we take care of everything to transfer NutritionDirect.co.uk into your name or that of your business. You will then become the owner of NutritionDirect.co.uk (the Registrant in official-speak!). The transfer process is usually complete within an hour of payment being received (during business hours). If paying by instalment, the transfer of ownership takes place on receipt of your final instalment payment, but you can use the name from your first payment.
3. You're now the proud owner of a new domain name!
We will help you move NutritionDirect.co.uk to a domain name company of your choice so that you can manage it and develop it going forward. You are then free to do whatever you want with it - redirect it to an existing website or develop it as a brand new website for example.