Palanquin: (noun) a covered box for one passenger carried on poles by human bearers (in India and the East). The word is derived from the Sanskrit palyanka, meaning bed or couch.
• Highly brandable domain name with a variety of commercial uses
• Short and memorable
• Build a website on this domain or use it for marketing purposes and direct it to your existing website
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as [email protected]
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• Transfer fees are included in price