• Premium "category killer" domain name for a company or organisation that supplies or manufactures play areas to the trade or public
• Perfect for a Google Adwords campaign or similar - potential customers are more likely to click on an exact match domain than one not directly associated with the product
• Suggests market dominance and instantly establishes you as a leader in your field
• Build a website on this domain or use it for marketing purposes and direct it to your existing website
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as firstname.lastname@example.org
• Registered since 2004
• Transfer fees are included in price
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• As a guide to related domain sales, ClimbingFrames.co.uk sold for £4,050 in August 2009 and Beaming.co.uk sold for £6,500 in September 2016
1. Reserve SoftPlayAreas.co.uk
Click the reserve now button to reserve SoftPlayAreas.co.uk with a £100 deposit. Once the checkout process is complete, SoftPlayAreas.co.uk is taken off the market automatically. We will then arrange for either the balance to be paid or to set up a lease-to-buy monthly instalment plan. Escrow-protected payments available.
2. We transfer the domain name to you
Once full payment has been received, we take care of everything to transfer SoftPlayAreas.co.uk into your name or that of your business. You will then become the owner of SoftPlayAreas.co.uk (the Registrant in official-speak!). The transfer process is usually complete within an hour of payment being received (during business hours). If paying by instalment, the transfer of ownership takes place on receipt of your final instalment payment, but you can use the name from your first payment.
3. You're now the proud owner of a new domain name!
We will help you move SoftPlayAreas.co.uk to a domain name company of your choice so that you can manage it and develop it going forward. You are then free to do whatever you want with it - redirect it to an existing website or develop it as a brand new website for example.