• An excellent domain name for a business selling technology online
• Also great for a company selling tech services
• Descriptive and instantly memorable - the key to reduced marketing spend
• Perfect for a Google Adwords campaign or similar - potential customers are more likely to click on an exact match domain than one not directly associated with the product
• Existing business looking to rebrand? Do it with a category killer domain name. Or simply use it for marketing purposes and redirect its traffic to your existing website
• Start up? Instant credibility allows you to punch above your weight from day one
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as email@example.com
• Transfer fees are included in price
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• As a guide to related sales, IT.co.uk sold for £187,200 in June 2020, ToyShop.co.uk sold for £12,000 in February 2021, ProShop.co.uk sold for £8,850 in August 2018 and Shopping.uk sold for £45,000 in July 2019
1. Reserve TechShop.co.uk
Click the reserve now button to reserve TechShop.co.uk with a £100 deposit. Once the checkout process is complete, TechShop.co.uk is taken off the market automatically. We will then arrange for either the balance to be paid or to set up a lease-to-buy monthly instalment plan. Escrow-protected payments available.
2. We transfer the domain name to you
Once full payment has been received, we take care of everything to transfer TechShop.co.uk into your name or that of your business. You will then become the owner of TechShop.co.uk (the Registrant in official-speak!). The transfer process is usually complete within an hour of payment being received (during business hours). If paying by instalment, the transfer of ownership takes place on receipt of your final instalment payment, but you can use the name from your first payment.
3. You're now the proud owner of a new domain name!
We will help you move TechShop.co.uk to a domain name company of your choice so that you can manage it and develop it going forward. You are then free to do whatever you want with it - redirect it to an existing website or develop it as a brand new website for example.