Tontine (noun) : An investment plan for raising capital, devised in the 17th century and relatively widespread in the 18th and 19th centuries. It combines features of a group annuity and a lottery. Each subscriber pays an agreed sum into the fund, and thereafter receives an annuity
• Highly brandable domain name, ideal for an investment company
• Descriptive and instantly memorable, perfect for marketing
• Build a website on this domain or use it for marketing purposes and direct it to your existing website
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as firstname.lastname@example.org
• Transfer fees are included in price
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• As a guide to related domain sales, Finance4u.co.uk sold for £15,000 in December 2007, BettingExchange.co.uk sold for £5,875 in November 2010 and HighRoller.co.uk sold for £5,313 in August 2017
1. Reserve Tontine.co.uk
Click the reserve now button to reserve Tontine.co.uk with a £100 deposit. Once the checkout process is complete, Tontine.co.uk is taken off the market automatically. We will then arrange for either the balance to be paid or to set up a lease-to-buy monthly instalment plan. Escrow-protected payments available.
2. We transfer the domain name to you
Once full payment has been received, we take care of everything to transfer Tontine.co.uk into your name or that of your business. You will then become the owner of Tontine.co.uk (the Registrant in official-speak!). The transfer process is usually complete within an hour of payment being received (during business hours). If paying by instalment, the transfer of ownership takes place on receipt of your final instalment payment, but you can use the name from your first payment.
3. You're now the proud owner of a new domain name!
We will help you move Tontine.co.uk to a domain name company of your choice so that you can manage it and develop it going forward. You are then free to do whatever you want with it - redirect it to an existing website or develop it as a brand new website for example.