JANUARY SALE50% OFF ASKING PRICE
Tweedbank.co.uk £995 £498
OFFER ENDS 31st JANUARY 2021
Reserve this domain name now with a £100 deposit
This domain name is for sale for £995. Secure it for your business with a £100 deposit and pay the balance with escrow protection by card or bank transfer
Want 50% off the asking price? Reserve the name for £100, agree to pay the balance in full within five days, and we'll give you 50% off! Offer ends 31st of January 2021.
Or pay by instalment
Interested in purchasing Tweedbank.co.uk but need more information?
The domain name Tweedbank.co.uk is for sale for £995 including transfer fees. If it's a name you want to own, fill in the contact form below and we will be in touch. And if required, we can also help you turn your domain name into a business with web design, content creation, SEO and SEM.
GET THIS DOMAIN NAME TODAY
Transfered to you within 24 hours
From Nominet Registrar
LEASE TO BUY PAYMENT PLANS
Up to five years to pay
• A category killer name for a website serving the expanding Scottish Borders village of Tweedbank
• Instantly memorable, great for marketing
• Build a website on this domain or use it for marketing purposes and direct it to your existing website
• With Tweedbank.co.uk, you will be able to use email addresses such as email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Indeed, you could roll it out, allowing any resident of Tweedbank to have an email address @tweedbank.co.uk
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• Transfer fees are included in price
• As a guide to related sales, Melrose.co.uk sold for £4,450 in May 2011, Croydon.co.uk sold for £9,000 in April 2009 and Whitstable.co.uk sold for £12,000 in January 2015
• Don't have a website or need help with online marketing and SEO in Tweedbank? We can help! Just ask and we'll give you a no-obligation quote for what needs done.
A domain name like Tweedbank.co.uk can bring a great deal to the table in terms of benefiting your business
A good domain name will always be easy to remember. If it isn't, customers might struggle to find you again and may end up at a competitor's site instead.
I know, all domain names are unique by definition, but some are definitely more unique than others.
Domain names that tell you everything you need to know about the website behind it are right up there. A good generic domain will instantly identify you with the products and services you provide.
Trust and confidence are all important for online success and any domain name must convey both.
Would your domain name pass the radio test? If a customer heard it mentioned on the radio, would it be easily and correctly recalled later that day? And don't ignore the radio test on the grounds that you never intend to advertise on radio. For radio test read word of mouth.
Stick to what your average man in the street understands. For most people in the UK that means .uk, .co.uk and .com. When buying products or services online, Nominet research shows that 81% of British internet users prefer to use a .co.uk website over a .com.
Tweedbank.co.uk ticks a lot of boxes!
Keywords: Tweedbank, Scotland, Scottish Borders, town, village, places, geography