• A very brandable domain name for a business specialising in peer to peer bet matching
• A market leading domain is perfect for a Google Adwords campaign or similar - it makes the best first impression on potential customers who are then more likely to click
• Typically there are 27,100 searches for the term 'bet match' every month in the UK via Google alone
• Implies market dominance - perfect for an established player or a newcomer looking to make an instant impact
• Also memorable, the key to increased click through rates and lower marketing costs
• Build a website on it or direct it to your existing website
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as firstname.lastname@example.org
• Registered since 2006
• Transfer fees are included in price
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• As a guide to related domain sales, 188Bet.co.uk sold for £5,000 in May 2009 and Football-Betting.co.uk sold for £11,800 in February 2012
1. Reserve BetMatch.co.uk
Click the reserve now button to reserve BetMatch.co.uk with a £100 deposit. Once the checkout process is complete, BetMatch.co.uk is taken off the market automatically. We will then arrange for either the balance to be paid or to set up a lease-to-buy monthly instalment plan. Escrow-protected payments available.
2. We transfer the domain name to you
Once full payment has been received, we take care of everything to transfer BetMatch.co.uk into your name or that of your business. You will then become the owner of BetMatch.co.uk (the Registrant in official-speak!). The transfer process is usually complete within an hour of payment being received (during business hours). If paying by instalment, the transfer of ownership takes place on receipt of your final instalment payment, but you can use the name from your first payment.
3. You're now the proud owner of a new domain name!
We will help you move BetMatch.co.uk to a domain name company of your choice so that you can manage it and develop it going forward. You are then free to do whatever you want with it - redirect it to an existing website or develop it as a brand new website for example.