• Highly brandable domain name for a medical diagnosis website
• There has been a rapid increase in the number of people in the UK turning to the Internet for advice, medical consultations and prescriptions
• The shorter .uk domain names have received a boost in public recognition because of the covid-19 pandemic, with the likes of nhs.uk and gov.uk being very widely promoted
• Memorable domain name - the secret to reduced marketing spend
• Build a website on this domain or use it for marketing purposes and direct it to your existing website
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as email@example.com
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• Transfer fees are included in price
• As a guide to related domain sales, Connected.co.uk sold for £80,000 in June 2007, Listed.co.uk sold for £14,500 in April 2008, Sorted.uk sold for £4,000 in December 2016 and Helped.co.uk sold for £7,500 in March 2010
1. Reserve Diagnosed.uk
Click the reserve now button to reserve Diagnosed.uk with a £100 deposit. Once the checkout process is complete, Diagnosed.uk is taken off the market automatically. We will then arrange for either the balance to be paid or to set up a lease-to-buy monthly instalment plan. Escrow-protected payments available.
2. We transfer the domain name to you
Once full payment has been received, we take care of everything to transfer Diagnosed.uk into your name or that of your business. You will then become the owner of Diagnosed.uk (the Registrant in official-speak!). The transfer process is usually complete within an hour of payment being received (during business hours). If paying by instalment, the transfer of ownership takes place on receipt of your final instalment payment, but you can use the name from your first payment.
3. You're now the proud owner of a new domain name!
We will help you move Diagnosed.uk to a domain name company of your choice so that you can manage it and develop it going forward. You are then free to do whatever you want with it - redirect it to an existing website or develop it as a brand new website for example.