• Category killer domain name for any company manufacturing or selling fireplaces in the UK
• A domain name that tells your customers exactly what you do and has market leader written all over it
• Instant recall - nobody is going to forget your domain name and that's the key to reducing marketing spend
• .uk domain names have received a boost in public recognition because of the covid-19 pandemic, with the likes of nhs.uk and gov.uk being very widely promoted
• Build a website on it or use it for marketing purposes and direct it to your existing website
• Typically there are 60,500 searches for the word 'fireplaces' every month in the UK via Google alone
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as firstname.lastname@example.org
• Transfer fees are included in price
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• As a guide to related domain sales, Campings.uk sold for £7,500 in July 2014, Hampers.uk sold for £5,400 in July 2019 and Whisky.uk sold for £10,750 in July 2019
1. Reserve Fireplaces.uk
Click the reserve now button to reserve Fireplaces.uk with a £100 deposit. Once the checkout process is complete, Fireplaces.uk is taken off the market automatically. We will then arrange for either the balance to be paid or to set up a lease-to-buy monthly instalment plan. Escrow-protected payments available.
2. We transfer the domain name to you
Once full payment has been received, we take care of everything to transfer Fireplaces.uk into your name or that of your business. You will then become the owner of Fireplaces.uk (the Registrant in official-speak!). The transfer process is usually complete within an hour of payment being received (during business hours). If paying by instalment, the transfer of ownership takes place on receipt of your final instalment payment, but you can use the name from your first payment.
3. You're now the proud owner of a new domain name!
We will help you move Fireplaces.uk to a domain name company of your choice so that you can manage it and develop it going forward. You are then free to do whatever you want with it - redirect it to an existing website or develop it as a brand new website for example.