This domain name is for sale for £1,495. Secure it for your business with a £100 deposit and pay the balance with escrow protection by card or bank transfer
Want 25% off the asking price? Reserve the name for £100, pay the balance in full within five days, and we'll give you 25% off!
Or pay by instalment
Interested in purchasing GardenLeave.co.uk but need more information?
The domain name GardenLeave.co.uk is for sale for £1,495 including transfer fees. If it's a name you want to own, fill in the contact form below and we will be in touch. And if required, we can also help you turn your domain name into a business with web design, content creation, SEO and SEM.
GET THIS DOMAIN NAME TODAY
Transfered to you within 24 hours
From Nominet Registrar
LEASE TO BUY PAYMENT PLANS
Up to five years to pay
• Highly brandable domain name that would be ideal for a number of business uses
• Garden leave is when an employee leaves employment, but is kept on the payroll instead of working out a notice period
• Perfect for solicitors specialising in employment law to use with a Google Adwords campaign or similar - potential customers are more likely to click on an exact match domain name than one not directly associated with the product or service
• Would also make an excellent brand name for a garden-related or gardening business
• Descriptive and instantly memorable - the key to increased traffic and return visits
• Build a website on it or use it for marketing purposes and direct it to your existing website
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as firstname.lastname@example.org
• Transfer fees are included in price
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• As a guide to related domain sales, GardenShed.co.uk sold for £1,750 in December 2019 and GardenGazebos.co.uk sold for £1,402 in October 2009
A domain name like GardenLeave.co.uk can bring a great deal to the table in terms of benefiting your business
A good domain name will always be easy to remember. If it isn't, customers might struggle to find you again and may end up at a competitor's site instead.
I know, all domain names are unique by definition, but some are definitely more unique than others.
Domain names that tell you everything you need to know about the website behind it are right up there. A good generic domain will instantly identify you with the products and services you provide.
Trust and confidence are all important for online success and any domain name must convey both.
Would your domain name pass the radio test? If a customer heard it mentioned on the radio, would it be easily and correctly recalled later that day? And don't ignore the radio test on the grounds that you never intend to advertise on radio. For radio test read word of mouth.
Stick to what your average man in the street understands. For most people in the UK that means .uk, .co.uk and .com. When buying products or services online, Nominet research shows that 81% of British internet users prefer to use a .co.uk website over a .com.