This domain name is for sale for £7,500
(or 12 monthly instalment payments of £625 and use it from day one) price includes escrow and transfer fees
• Ideal domain name for a loan company, not least one operating in the peer-to-peer lending sphere. Great "i" name too - it even rhymes with iPhone!
• Short, highly brandable and instantly memorable
• Implies a level of market dominance and therefore trustability
• Build a website on this domain or use it for marketing purposes and direct it to your existing website
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as firstname.lastname@example.org
• Transfer fees are included in price
As a guide to related domain sales, iPlanner.co.uk sold for £5,000 in January 2009 and CheapestLoans.co.uk sold for £8,197 in April 2012
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
A domain name like iLoan.co.uk can bring a great deal to the table in terms of benefiting your business
A domain name should be:
Memorable – A good domain name will always be easy to remember. If it isn’t, customers might struggle to find you again and may end up at a competitor’s site instead.
Unique – I know, all domain names are unique by definition, but some are definitely more unique than others.
Descriptive – Domain names that tell you everything you need to know about the website behind it are right up there. A good generic domain will instantly identify you with the products and services you provide.
Trustworthy – Trust and confidence are all important for online success and any domain name must convey both.
Radio Test – Would your domain name pass the radio test? If a customer heard it mentioned on the radio, would it be easily and correctly recalled later that day? And don’t ignore the radio test on the grounds that you never intend to advertise on radio. For radio test read word of mouth.
Domain Extension – Stick to what your average man in the street understands. For most people in the UK that means .co.uk and .com. When buying products or services online, Nominet research shows that 81% of British internet users prefer to use a .co.uk website over a .com.
iLoan.co.uk ticks a lot of boxes!
Keywords: loans, loan, lending, peer to peer, P2P, borrow
Interested in purchasing iLoan.co.uk?
The domain name iLoan.co.uk is for sale for £7,500 including transfer fees. If it’s a name you want to own, lease or work with us in partnership with, fill in the contact form below and we will be in touch!