Kefir is a cultured, fermented yogurt-like drink with probiotic health benefits
• Descriptive domain name that suggests market dominance in its niche
• Perfect for an established kefir producer or for a newcomer looking to make an instant impact
• The shorter .uk domain names have received a boost in public recognition because of the covid-19 pandemic, with the likes of nhs.uk and gov.uk being very widely promoted
• Typically there are 40,500 searches for the term 'kefir' every month in the UK via Google alone
• Ideal for a Google Adwords campaign or similar - potential customers are more likely to click on an exact match domain than one not directly associated with the product
• Build a website on this domain or use it for marketing purposes and direct it to your existing website
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as email@example.com
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• Transfer fees are included in price
• As a guide to similar domain sales, Panettone.co.uk sold for £4,380 in February 2021, CoffeePods.co.uk sold for £3,990 in March 2020 and Whisky.uk sold for £10,750 in July 2019
1. Reserve Kefir.uk
Click the reserve now button to reserve Kefir.uk with a £100 deposit. Once the checkout process is complete, Kefir.uk is taken off the market automatically. We will then arrange for either the balance to be paid or to set up a lease-to-buy monthly instalment plan. Escrow-protected payments available.
2. We transfer the domain name to you
Once full payment has been received, we take care of everything to transfer Kefir.uk into your name or that of your business. You will then become the owner of Kefir.uk (the Registrant in official-speak!). The transfer process is usually complete within an hour of payment being received (during business hours). If paying by instalment, the transfer of ownership takes place on receipt of your final instalment payment, but you can use the name from your first payment.
3. You're now the proud owner of a new domain name!
We will help you move Kefir.uk to a domain name company of your choice so that you can manage it and develop it going forward. You are then free to do whatever you want with it - redirect it to an existing website or develop it as a brand new website for example.