This domain name is for sale for £1,495
(or 12 monthly instalment payments of £124.59 and use it from day one) price includes escrow and transfer fees
GET THIS DOMAIN TODAY
Yours within 24 hours
From trusted Nominet Registrar
• A great domain name for anyone whose surname is McCoy. If it is your family surname and you want the domain name buy it today or regret it tomorrow. The opportunity to own your own surname domain name doesn't come along very often
• Truly memorable
• Build a website on this domain or use it for marketing purposes and direct it to your existing website
• You will be able to use email addresses such as firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or you could roll it out, allowing anyone to have an email address @mccoy.uk
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• Transfer fees are included in price
As a guide to related sales, Waller.uk sold for £2,000 in July 2019, Maguire.co.uk sold for £5,000 in August 2018, Miller.uk sold for £4,150 in July 2019 and Clarke.co.uk sold for £3,999 in March 2017
A domain name like McCoy.uk can bring a great deal to the table in terms of benefiting your business
A domain name should be:
Memorable – A good domain name will always be easy to remember. If it isn’t, customers might struggle to find you again and may end up at a competitor’s site instead.
Unique – I know, all domain names are unique by definition, but some are definitely more unique than others.
Descriptive – Domain names that tell you everything you need to know about the website behind it are right up there. A good generic domain will instantly identify you with the products and services you provide.
Trustworthy – Trust and confidence are all important for online success and any domain name must convey both.
Radio Test – Would your domain name pass the radio test? If a customer heard it mentioned on the radio, would it be easily and correctly recalled later that day? And don’t ignore the radio test on the grounds that you never intend to advertise on radio. For radio test read word of mouth.
Domain Extension – .uk domain names are the latest addition to the UK domain name family and have huge potential given that they are also the shortest. 81% of British internet users prefer to use a website using a UK domain name when buying online over a .com.