This domain name is for sale for guide price £14,995
(or 12 monthly instalment payments of £1,250 and use it from day one) price includes escrow and transfer fees
How many rabbit hutches would you need to sell in a year to recoup this domain's purchase price? If it's a realistic number, purchasing this domain name for your business should be a no brainer because you will own it for many years and it will continue to help you sell hutches long after its paid for itself, perhaps paying for itself many times over.
• A truly premium domain name - there is none better in the UK for rabbits
• There are an estimated 1.2 million rabbits kept as pets in the UK - that's 1.2 million opportunities to offer advice, hutches, accessories, etc
• Typically there are 1,220,000 searches for the term 'rabbits' every month in the UK via Google alone
• Instantly memorable - the key to reduced marketing costs online as well as on TV, radio and in print media
• Build a website on it or use it for marketing purposes and direct it to your existing website
• Registered since 2002
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as firstname.lastname@example.org
• Transfer fees are included in price
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
A domain name like Rabbits.co.uk can bring a great deal to the table in terms of benefiting your business
A domain name should be:
Memorable – A good domain name will always be easy to remember. If it isn’t, customers might struggle to find you again and may end up at a competitor’s site instead.
Unique – I know, all domain names are unique by definition, but some are definitely more unique than others.
Descriptive – Domain names that tell you everything you need to know about the website behind it are right up there. A good generic domain will instantly identify you with the products and services you provide.
Trustworthy – Trust and confidence are all important for online success and any domain name must convey both.
Radio Test – Would your domain name pass the radio test? If a customer heard it mentioned on the radio, would it be easily and correctly recalled later that day? And don’t ignore the radio test on the grounds that you never intend to advertise on radio. For radio test read word of mouth.
Domain Extension – Stick to what your average man in the street understands. For most people in the UK that means .co.uk and .com. When buying products or services online, Nominet research shows that 81% of British internet users prefer to use a .co.uk website over a .com.
Rabbits.co.uk ticks a lot of boxes!
Keywords: rabbit, rabbits, hutch, pet, pets
Interested in purchasing Rabbits.co.uk?
The domain name Rabbits.co.uk is for sale for £14,995 including transfer fees. If it’s a name you want to own, lease or work with us in partnership with, fill in the contact form below and we will be in touch!