This domain name is for sale for £4,995
(or 12 monthly instalment payments of £416.25 and use it from day one) price includes escrow and transfer fees
• The best UK domain name for any business benefiting from the resurgence in popularity of vinyl by selling record players and turntables
• Perfect for a Google Adwords campaign or similar - potential customers are more likely to click on an exact match domain than one not directly associated with the product
• Typically there are one million searches for the term 'record players' every month in the UK via Google alone
• A category killer domain name like this implies you are a leader in your field
• Record players were among Amazon’s best sellers for Christmas, 2016
• Build a website on it or use it for marketing purposes and direct it to your existing website
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as email@example.com
• Transfer fees are included in price
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• As a guide to related domain sales, Lights.co.uk sold for £25,000 in April 2015, Juicers.co.uk sold for £6,500 in August 2014 and LaptopScreen.co.uk sold for £8,146 in February 2014
A domain name like RecordPlayers.co.uk can bring a great deal to the table in terms of benefiting your business
A domain name should be:
Memorable – A good domain name will always be easy to remember. If it isn’t, customers might struggle to find you again and may end up at a competitor’s site instead.
Unique – I know, all domain names are unique by definition, but some are definitely more unique than others.
Descriptive – Domain names that tell you everything you need to know about the website behind it are right up there. A good generic domain will instantly identify you with the products and services you provide.
Trustworthy – Trust and confidence are all important for online success and any domain name must convey both.
Radio Test – Would your domain name pass the radio test? If a customer heard it mentioned on the radio, would it be easily and correctly recalled later that day? And don’t ignore the radio test on the grounds that you never intend to advertise on radio. For radio test read word of mouth.
Domain Extension – Stick to what your average man in the street understands. For most people in the UK that means .co.uk and .com. When buying products or services online, Nominet research shows that 81% of British internet users prefer to use a .co.uk website over a .com.
RecordPlayers.co.uk ticks a lot of boxes!
Keywords: record players, record player, turntable, turntables, records, vinyl, 7", 12", LP, music, albums
Interested in purchasing RecordPlayers.co.uk?
The domain name RecordPlayers.co.uk is for sale for £4,995 including transfer fees. If it’s a name you want to own, lease or work with us in partnership with, fill in the contact form below and we will be in touch!