This domain name is for sale for £4,995
(monthly instalment payment option available and use from day one) price includes escrow and transfer fees
GET THIS DOMAIN TODAY
Yours within 24 hours
From trusted Nominet Registrar
Interested in purchasing BankRoll.co.uk?
The domain name BankRoll.co.uk is for sale for £4,995 including transfer fees. If it's a name you want to own, lease or work with us in partnership with, fill in the contact form below and we will be in touch!
• Definition: Bankroll - support (a person, organization, or project) financially
• Descriptive and highly brandable domain name
• Instantly memorable, perfect for marketing
• Build a website on it or use it for marketing purposes and direct it to your existing website
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as firstname.lastname@example.org
• Transfer fees are included in price
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• As a guide to related sales, FastRemortgage.co.uk sold for £2,850 in July 2008, Finance4u.co.uk sold for £15,000 in December 2007 and HighRoller.co.uk sold for £5,313 in August 2017
A domain name like BankRoll.co.uk can bring a great deal to the table in terms of benefiting your business
A domain name should be:
Memorable - A good domain name will always be easy to remember. If it isn't, customers might struggle to find you again and may end up at a competitor's site instead.
Unique - I know, all domain names are unique by definition, but some are definitely more unique than others.
Descriptive - Domain names that tell you everything you need to know about the website behind it are right up there. A good generic domain will instantly identify you with the products and services you provide.
Trustworthy - Trust and confidence are all important for online success and any domain name must convey both.
Radio Test - Would your domain name pass the radio test? If a customer heard it mentioned on the radio, would it be easily and correctly recalled later that day? And don't ignore the radio test on the grounds that you never intend to advertise on radio. For radio test read word of mouth.
Domain Extension - Stick to what your average man in the street understands. For most people in the UK that means .uk, .co.uk and .com. When buying products or services online, Nominet research shows that 81% of British internet users prefer to use a .co.uk website over a .com.
BankRoll.co.uk ticks a lot of boxes!
Keywords: bankroll, loans, finance, loan, mortgage, financial support, lending, bridging finance, online loans, banks, banking, money, pay day loans, short term loans