• Category killer domain name, ideal for a bankruptcy business
• Stand out from competitors with the immediate authority and credibility of a premium name
• A market leading domain is perfect for a Google Adwords campaign or similar - it makes the best first impression on potential customers
• Typically there are 33,100 searches for the term 'bankrupt' every month in the UK via Google alone - that's a lot of extra potential business
• Existing business looking to rebrand? Do it with a category killer domain name. Or simply use it for marketing purposes and redirect its traffic to your existing website
• Start up? Instant credibility allows you to punch above your weight from day one
• Available on a lease to buy agreement backed by escrow with up to five years to pay! Use immediately and it's yours after the final installment
• Registered since 1997
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as firstname.lastname@example.org
• Transfer fees are included in price
• As a guide to related sales, Free.co.uk sold for £160,000 in March 2020
1. Reserve Bankrupt.co.uk
Click the reserve now button to reserve Bankrupt.co.uk with a £100 deposit. Once the checkout process is complete, Bankrupt.co.uk is taken off the market automatically. We will then arrange for either the balance to be paid or to set up a lease-to-buy monthly instalment plan. Escrow-protected payments available.
2. We transfer the domain name to you
Once full payment has been received, we take care of everything to transfer Bankrupt.co.uk into your name or that of your business. You will then become the owner of Bankrupt.co.uk (the Registrant in official-speak!). The transfer process is usually complete within an hour of payment being received (during business hours). If paying by instalment, the transfer of ownership takes place on receipt of your final instalment payment, but you can use the name from your first payment.
3. You're now the proud owner of a new domain name!
We will help you move Bankrupt.co.uk to a domain name company of your choice so that you can manage it and develop it going forward. You are then free to do whatever you want with it - redirect it to an existing website or develop it as a brand new website for example.