• Great marketing tool for a business specialising in estate cars
• Descriptive and easy to remember – the key to increased traffic and therefore increased business
• Perfect for a Google Adwords campaign or similar - potential customers are more likely to click on an exact match domain than one not directly associated with the product
• Typically there are 9,900 searches for the term 'estate cars' every month in the UK via Google alone
• Using a category killer name implies a level of market dominance – perfect for a new entry into the market or for an existing businness looking to rebrand
• Build a website on it or use it for marketing purposes and direct it to your existing website
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as email@example.com
• Transfer fees are included in price
• As a guide to related domain sales, ClassicCars.co.uk sold for £10,100 in June 2008 and CarCovers.co.uk sold for £6,000 in April 2021
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
1. Reserve EstateCars.co.uk
Click the reserve now button to reserve EstateCars.co.uk with a £100 deposit. Once the checkout process is complete, EstateCars.co.uk is taken off the market automatically. We will then arrange for either the balance to be paid or to set up a lease-to-buy monthly instalment plan. Escrow-protected payments available.
2. We transfer the domain name to you
Once full payment has been received, we take care of everything to transfer EstateCars.co.uk into your name or that of your business. You will then become the owner of EstateCars.co.uk (the Registrant in official-speak!). The transfer process is usually complete within an hour of payment being received (during business hours). If paying by instalment, the transfer of ownership takes place on receipt of your final instalment payment, but you can use the name from your first payment.
3. You're now the proud owner of a new domain name!
We will help you move EstateCars.co.uk to a domain name company of your choice so that you can manage it and develop it going forward. You are then free to do whatever you want with it - redirect it to an existing website or develop it as a brand new website for example.