JANUARY SALE50% OFF ASKING PRICE
Safaris.co.uk £29,995 £14,998
OFFER ENDS 31st JANUARY 2021
Reserve this domain name now with a £100 deposit
This domain name is for sale for £29,995. Secure it for your business with a £100 deposit and pay the balance with escrow protection by card or bank transfer
Want 50% off the asking price? Reserve the name for £100, agree to pay the balance in full within five days, and we'll give you 50% off! Offer ends 31st of January 2021.
Or pay by instalment
Interested in purchasing Safaris.co.uk but need more information?
The domain name Safaris.co.uk is for sale for £29,995 including transfer fees. If it's a name you want to own, fill in the contact form below and we will be in touch. And if required, we can also help you turn your domain name into a business with web design, content creation, SEO and SEM.
GET THIS DOMAIN NAME TODAY
Transfered to you within 24 hours
From Nominet Registrar
LEASE TO BUY PAYMENT PLANS
Up to five years to pay
How many safaris would you need to sell in a year to recoup this domain's purchase price? If it's a realistic number, purchasing this domain name for your business should be a no brainer because you will own it for many years and it will continue to help you sell safaris long after its paid for itself, perhaps paying for itself many times over
• Category killer domain name for any business selling and organising safaris
• Safaris represent a luxury niche in the booming market for travel adventure and "bucket list" trips
• Stand out from competitors with the instant authority of a market leading domain name
• A premium name implies market dominance - perfect for an established player or a newcomer looking to make an instant impact
• Great for a Google Adwords campaign or similar - it makes the best first impression on potential customers who are then more likely to click
• Typically there are 165,000 monthly searches for the term "safaris" every month in the UK via Google alone - that's a lot of extra potential business
• Instantly memorable, the key to reducing your marketing spend year after year
• Build a website on it or direct it to your existing website
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as firstname.lastname@example.org
• Previously registered in 1998 - first time for sale on Brandwise
• Transfer fees are included in price
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• As a guide to related domain sales, CheapCruises.co.uk sold for £50,000 in July 2012 and AfricaSafari.co.uk sold for £7,000 in January 2012
A domain name like Safaris.co.uk can bring a great deal to the table in terms of benefiting your business
A good domain name will always be easy to remember. If it isn't, customers might struggle to find you again and may end up at a competitor's site instead.
I know, all domain names are unique by definition, but some are definitely more unique than others.
Domain names that tell you everything you need to know about the website behind it are right up there. A good generic domain will instantly identify you with the products and services you provide.
Trust and confidence are all important for online success and any domain name must convey both.
Would your domain name pass the radio test? If a customer heard it mentioned on the radio, would it be easily and correctly recalled later that day? And don't ignore the radio test on the grounds that you never intend to advertise on radio. For radio test read word of mouth.
Stick to what your average man in the street understands. For most people in the UK that means .uk, .co.uk and .com. When buying products or services online, Nominet research shows that 81% of British internet users prefer to use a .co.uk website over a .com.