• Highly brandable domain name with a variety of commercial uses
• A whippet is a breed of dog related to the greyhound and known for its speed, intelligence and affectionate nature
• Whippet.uk is a market leading domain name, ideal for a breeder of whippets or for a website dedicated to them
• Stand out from competitors with the instantaneous authority and immediate credibility of a premium name
• Typically there are 40,500 searches for the term 'whippet' every month in the UK via Google alone
• Perfect for a Google Adwords campaign or similar - it makes the best first impression on potential customers
• Existing business looking to rebrand? Do it with a category killer domain name. Or simply use it for marketing purposes and redirect its traffic to your existing website
• Start up? Punch above your weight from day one
• The shorter .uk domain names have received a boost in public recognition because of the covid-19 pandemic, with the likes of nhs.uk and gov.uk being very widely promoted
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as firstname.lastname@example.org
• Transfer fees are included in price
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• As a guide to related domain sales, Rottweillers.co.uk sold for £1,500 in January 2011, Goldfinch.co.uk sold for £2,999 in June 2019 and Boxers.co.uk sold for £2,900 in August 2020
1. Click the buy now button
Click the buy now button and purchase Whippet.uk through the checkout. Once the checkout process is complete Whippet.uk is taken off the market automatically.
2. We transfer the domain name to you
We take care of everything to transfer Whippet.uk into your name or that of your business. You will then become the owner of Whippet.uk (the Registrant in official-speak!).
3. You're now the proud owner of a new domain name!
We will help you move Whippet.uk to a domain name company of your choice so that you can manage it and develop it going forward. You are then free to do whatever you want with it - redirect it to an existing website or develop it as a brand new website for example.