• Descriptive and instantly memorable domain name that's perfect for a business offering wedding services and products
• A category killer domain name like this implies you are a leader in your field so is a great marketing tool for a wedding outlet shop
• Perfect for a Google Adwords campaign or similar - potential customers are more likely to click on an exact match domain than one not directly associated with the product
• Build a website on this domain or redirect it to your existing website
• Registered since 2010
• Use email addresses associated with this domain such as email@example.com
• Escrow service available on this domain name offering payment protection prior to domain name transfer and complete peace of mind
• Transfer fees are included in price
• As a guide to related domain sales, WeddingDirect.co.uk sold for £3,200 in August 2010, WeddingForum.co.uk sold for £6,600 in September 2009 and BeautyOutlet.co.uk sold for £3,500 in July 2011
1. Reserve WeddingOutlet.co.uk
Click the reserve now button to reserve WeddingOutlet.co.uk with a £100 deposit. Once the checkout process is complete, WeddingOutlet.co.uk is taken off the market automatically. We will then arrange for either the balance to be paid or to set up a lease-to-buy monthly instalment plan. Escrow-protected payments available.
2. We transfer the domain name to you
Once full payment has been received, we take care of everything to transfer WeddingOutlet.co.uk into your name or that of your business. You will then become the owner of WeddingOutlet.co.uk (the Registrant in official-speak!). The transfer process is usually complete within an hour of payment being received (during business hours). If paying by instalment, the transfer of ownership takes place on receipt of your final instalment payment, but you can use the name from your first payment.
3. You're now the proud owner of a new domain name!
We will help you move WeddingOutlet.co.uk to a domain name company of your choice so that you can manage it and develop it going forward. You are then free to do whatever you want with it - redirect it to an existing website or develop it as a brand new website for example.